Erasmus ın Guimarães:Clımate

I would also like to touch on the climate issue for those who will be doing Erasmus in Guimarães or Braga because if you have enough information about the climate issue, you can benefit from various conveniences by providing serious savings while bringing and transporting goods.

First of all, the period of my stay was the Fall semester and included the months of September-February.

Some of the items that I would suggest you take or have in this timeframe are:

Umbrella or raincoat: For Guimarães and Braga, it is possible to come across rain especially from November to the end of January. Especially in January, rains increase very much, so I recommend you bring an umbrella with you or buy it from where you come from. You can also bring a raincoat if you can. This allows you to get rid of the umbrella load not only for Portugal, but also during the trip. If we think that your bag will be with you during the trip, the raincoat will be a smarter choice and you will avoid the trouble of carrying an umbrella.

Boots and Winter Coats
: If you can wear these two items while going to the erasmus, there is no problem, but the place where the boots and coat covers in the suitcase is very much. I took both of them in the suitcase while I was going to the erasmus, but when I returned, I put them both on me. I definitely recommend bringing boots and coats because it may be one of the warmest countries in Europe, but it can be very cold at times. Apart from that, other countries you visit will definitely be colder. That's why you will need this duo a lot during your trips.

Do not prefer anything thin about coats. Bring a thick thin if you can, but if you give up one, get that thin coat. I had no problems with boots, but I regretted that I did not choose thicker for coats.

Apart from that, I recommend that you bring a large volume bag with a carrying capacity of at least 12-15 Kg. If you have such a bag, you can choose this bag instead of a suitcase. A bag with a volume of 40 liters or 60 liters will be enough for you

It is not uncommon to come across a heating system in buildings, especially in these two cities. For this reason, some nights are very cold especially in winter. The dorm in my stay had a heater in the rooms and was generally sufficient. However, there was no heater in the house where my friends were staying, and sometimes they had a hard time.

The word cold is the first thing that comes to my mind when talking about Erasmus. Cold played a very corrosive role in the places we stayed and especially during the trips. Combined with insomnia and fatigue, it can be incredibly frustrating. While reading here, my travel companions will understand very well what I mean. I do not think that there is another group that pushed the limits so much during the Erasmus period and I claim.

In a nutshell: It will give you many advantages to strictly investigate the climate of your destination, not to try to save some of the essential things, and to consider the weight limit when choosing items.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder